AngularJS is known to be the “all-in-one” framework because of its capability to create scalable applications. It has earned a good reputation among the large community of developers. It is primarily maintained by a team at Google that provides updates and the latest versions.
It requires minimal coding since it uses TypeScript to identify the errors easily. Due to its quality of documentation, developers have strong plug-in and community support. Its two-way data-binding enhances testing capability and helps to simplify the development through identification of controls between the model and view.
Angular and its business advantages:
- It is a full-featured framework that is excellent for business applications development with interactive rich client-side functionalities.
- Its extremely popularity makes it suitable for robust deployment because of its strong community support.
- Its Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) is used to develop applications using the dev server tool which allows ease of automatic deployment.
Ember.js is based on a Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern. It is not only designed for single-page web applications but also for desktop and mobile applications. Unlike some of the other frameworks, it has backward compatibility with its previous versions. Various companies and industries use Ember as their platform. Apple Music uses this framework for its desktop app.
Ember and its business advantages:
- It is a full-fledged framework built for productivity. It has the best core practices businesses like for its ambitious web applications.
- It is designed ergonomically with user-friendly APIs so that every functionality will work properly and fast.
- It prioritized conventions over configuration which is the principle behind Ruby on Rails.It reduces errors and debugging, and is easy to use with multiple developers as long as they use the same conventions.
Vue and its business advantages:
- Entrepreneurs will take advantage of the simplicity and flexibility of this framework as it allows productivity.
- It can create a simple UI to an in-depth application that caters to the needed buisness’ requirements.
- Its Vue CLI is used to easily scaffold existing Vue.js projects which easily compile application using build command that aids both developers and entrepreneurs for faster project delivery.
Next.js is a framework known as “meta-framework for universal applications” since it aims to give the user the capability to create web views utilizing Vue.js in single file component system. This provides capability for both client and server-side rendering.
Next and its business advantages:
- Applications are automatically divided and there is no loading of unnecessary code to have a fast and robust client-side experience.
- When data is very valuable to a business, Next.js promotes incredibly simple methods of fetching data, thus results to faster routing and loading of information to the clients.
- Next.js completely handles all the SEO aspects of your applications.
Aurelia.js was released in 2016 and it enables the creation of web, mobile, and desktop applications. This framework is based on the MVC and MVVM patterns using mutable conventions. Coding using Aurelia is easy since most developers have created templates. Also, this framework supports alternative syntax in TypeScript and CoffeeScript.
Aurelia and its business advantages:
- For entrepreneurs and developers it is an extensively clean framework that is easily extensible and easy to work with, thus promotes productivity.
- It focuses on the business logic of the application rather than the complexities of the framework and it follows Web standards.
- It can be used as a full-featured framework for huge applications but can be utilized to build a custom application as well.
Meteor and its business advantages:
- It is a full-stack JS framework that runs on top of Node.js and it includes MongoDB in its installation. This is a perfect bundle for applications with limited budget.
- It promotes productivity because of its rapid development capability.
- It has full authentication, full MongoDB integration, and a huge access control.
With the aid of the Virtual Document Object Model (DOM), React makes it easier and faster in building dynamic UI. This approach is very efficient in real-time applications, and it uses hot reloading to make performance even faster. React uses downward data binding where data flows in only one direction. Code is more simple and stable in that approach. Most of all, it is SEO friendly technology.
Polymer.js is a library for creating web applications using Web Components. This library has been used by many players on the Web such as Youtube, Google I/O, Netflix, and many others.
worth of mentioning
Listen to Episode 84 of the Startup Hustle Podcast – Technology That Will Change Your Life