Do You Need to Offshore Your Business?
Every business venture is crucial. Just like chess, every move is critical and could make or break your growing startup. A key question for growing businesses is “should I continue to hire locally, or should I outsource?” If you have reservations about offshoring, keep reading to find out why offshoring is a practical, effective way to scale your business.
The rapid growth in technology in recent years affords more companies to establish their business operations offshore to further maximize their profit and productivity. If you’re searching for opportunities to scale your company’s growth, then offshoring some of your business operations is a viable option you’d want to consider.
Offshoring is a cost-effective strategy that offers various benefits for companies to meet and exceed their business goals without compromising quality and productivity.
Offshoring can prove to be beneficial since businesses may not have all the resources to process all areas of their business internally.
To address this issue, companies may hire experts in other countries or offshore locations to relieve a business’s workload. Offshoring is a method where a company or client enlists the help of a third-party provider based in another country or location to assist their team with their operations remotely. In this way, the offshore company will offer services that can range from simple to highly complex tasks such as web development, digital marketing, IT, accounting and recruitment. Here are some of the reasons why you should offshore your business.
Reasons why you need an offshore team
- Have a dedicated team – One of the obvious advantages of having an offshore team is access to a wide pool of highly skilled employees. Assembling ideas, skills, and knowledge from different individuals around the globe can give your company a competitive edge.
- Scale your business as you go – There will come a time when your business will grow and require more manpower to meet the demand. Having an offshore arm allows you to scale your business without investing in full-time resources. You can expand your project team without necessarily hiring staff in-house.
- Trim down costs – Reduced operational expenses is perhaps one of the most motivating factors to choose offshore. Hiring an offshore team will significantly lower your costs in equipment, communication infrastructure, recruitment, payroll, and others. In fact, it can save companies 30% after training an overseas workforce.
- Focus on efficiency – If you want to maximize your bottom line without sacrificing your productivity, you should focus your energy on growth and development for the company. Time-consuming business processes such as web development, content writing, marketing, recruitment, and graphic design can be delegated to your offshore team, allowing your in-house team to focus on complex projects and business development.
- Find qualified candidates – Some clients would require their web developers to have a certification on certain skills. You don’t need to spend precious time and money to get them certified for the role. You can hire an already certified offshore member to fill in the role.
- Extend marketing reach – Distributing your teams to different countries can empower your offshore business to extend client reach. The offshore model allows you to bring more awareness and establish your company’s global brand.
- Round-the-clock availability – As you build extensions of your offshore company in different countries, this setup creates a workforce that supports 24/7 business operations. This allows for accessible customer support to clients if the need arises.
- Extensive access to resources – Aside from the opportunity to connect with talented professionals with hard-to-find skills, offshoring allows you wide access to resources that otherwise may not available in your location. From technology to supplies, some resources that may be complicated to acquire in your area may be abundant somewhere around the world.
- Maintain control – When choosing to set up offshore operations, you don’t have to compromise the quality of output and give up your control as the owner. You may work on a geographic location and time zone, but you can still provide the general direction and maintain control over your in-house and offshore operations. In this way, both teams can work on the same goals produce output that aligns with the standards set.
- Assist with new project rollout – Are you planning to roll out a new project but you keep putting it off? The key here is to not wait long to get it perfect. You can get started with extension builds, redesigns and other web development projects through a project team you can hire offshore.
While offshoring might not be for everyone, it offers great benefits to companies to meet their business expectations. Through offshoring, companies can hire skilled talent from different parts of the world while ensuring that productivity standards and operational efficiencies are met at manageable costs.
At Full Scale, we offer clients affordable access to expert programmers, web designers, and digital marketing individuals. We are a leading expert in offshore outsourcing, and help dozens of businesses succeed in meeting their goals. If you are searching for an offshore solution that tailors to your needs, our team offers a wide pool of talented professionals who are experts in web development, web design, content marketing, and SEO. You can get your free consultation to learn more about how offshoring can help your business’s growth.